Et Mme Randolph! J'ai vu votre commentaire--merci! J'ai choisi verte parce que j'adore cette couleur, mais si c'est trop difficil de lire je le changerai :) Plus fonce (darker?), peut-etre? Mais il n'y a pas beaucoup de couleurs qui sont jolies avec le fond...c'est la vie, non?
Alors, les photos:
(so I have my own entrance to the house, in case I come back late from being out with friends...tiiiight)
(view from my room to the garden :) glass door and then wooden shutters)
(my bed...yeah)
(closet/bureau and couch/fouton. this room is fully equipped)
(the door to the rest of the house, and my chest of drawers...the bottom drawer has food haha. table in the middle of the room has stools that fit into the table--nifty)
(my desk, with a little mirror at a height just awkward enough so that i see my chin when i stand, and the wall behind me if i sit haha)
Well waiting for those pictures to upload took entirely too long so I hope you enjoyed them, because it is now past midnight and I am exhausted...Next entry will be about Nice and Cassis--swear! Probably tomorrow in the library between classes :)
I looooove your room! Sooo cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteJessie