Okay, so if you haven't noticed yet, I have a habit of skipping a few days (permissible) and then having to update on eeeverything I've done in those days, thus creating history's longest blog post--each and every time. So here's the new idea, because I'm pretty sure whoever reads this doesn't care about every little detail:
When I do such a thing, I'm going to put in like 3 posts for one day--each post covering a different adventure. So for this update of adventures I have yet to describe and henceforth blow your minds with, I'll have a post on the last bit of school, on Nice and Cassis (last weekend), my nights out, adventures around town this week (ALOT) and somewhere in there how the family has been.
For those avoiding studying, think of it as I'm providing you with 10 min study breaks with each post, to be utilized at your discretion. Thus concludes my new idea. So before you email me, asking for details about this day or that day, or tell me that I haven't mentioned anything about this or that on my blog--make sure you scroll down to see all the recent posts because remember: I could be posting 4 new ones at one sitting.
ENJOY!
... and yet, there's only one post...
ReplyDelete